Incorporated in 2000, RailTel Corporation is a public sector business unit, wholly owned by the Government of India (GOI) and administrated by the Ministry of Railways. It is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure provider company. The company was established with the key objective to modernize telecom infrastructure and today, it is one of the largest telecom infrastructure providers.
RailTel uses the latest technology like high dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) network. As on 30 June 2020, it has covered an optic fiber network over 55,000 Km and 5677 railway stations. The company has data centers in Haryana, Gurugram, Secunderabad, and Telangana.
RailTel Products and Services:
- Telecom Network Services
- Telecom Infrastructure Services
- Data Center and Hosting Services
- System Integration Services
The President of India, acting through the Ministry of Railways is the promoter of the company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||1,410.66||1,353.56||1,340.06|
Objects of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be used towards following purposes:
- To carry out the disinvestment plan.
- To achieve the benefits of equity share listing on the stock exchanges.
RailTel IPO Details
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹700.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||86,653,369 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||[.] to [.] per equity share|
|Min Order Quantity|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
RailTel IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
RailTel IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Plate – A, 6th Floor, Office Block, Tower-2
East Kidwai Nagar, South Delhi
New Delhi 110023, India
Phone: +91 11 2290 0600
Email: [email protected]
RailTel IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
Selenium Building, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District,Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Rangareddi, Telangana India – 500 032.
Email: [email protected]
RailTel IPO Lead Manager(s)
- ICICI Securities Limited
- IDBI Capital Market Services Limited
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
Lead Manager Reports
- Lead Manager Performance Tracker
- List of IPOs handled by a Lead Manager
RailTel IPO FAQs
- What is RailTel IPO? RailTel IPO is a main-board IPO of equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹700.00 Crores. The issue is priced at to per equity share. The minimum order quantity is .The RailTel IPO open and close dates are not available as of now.KFintech Private Limited is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE.
- How to apply in RailTel IPO through Zerodha?Zerodha customers can apply online in RailTel IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in RailTel IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.Steps to apply in RailTel IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘RailTel IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.Visit Zerodha IPO Application Process Review for more detail.
- When RailTel IPO will open?The RailTel IPO dates are not announced. Please check back again after some time.
- What is the lot size of RailTel IPO?RailTel IPO lot size and the minimum order quantity is not available at this time. Please check again later.
- How to apply for RailTel IPO?You can apply in RailTel IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
- When RailTel IPO allotment?The finalization of Basis of Allotment for RailTel IPO will be done on , and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Check the RailTel IPO allotment status.
- When is RailTel IPO listing date?The RailTel IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of RailTel IPO listing is [.].