Incorporated in 2001, Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited is one of the leaders in India’s Municipal Solid Waste Management (MSW) industry. The business is offering a full spectrum of MSW services i.e. solid waste collection, processing, transportation, and its disposal across the country. It also plays a leading position in the landfill construction and management sector.
The company’s key business operations include MSW C&T, MSW processing, and Mechanized sweeping project. As of August 31, 2020, Antony Waste has 17 MSW C&T, 2 MSW processing, and 4 mechanized sweeping ongoing projects. The company is undertaking many projects of Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC), Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC), Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC), Mangaluru Municipal Corporation (MMC), New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA), and Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA). It has a waste processing plant at the Kanjurmarg site.
Key Business Activities
- MSW C&T Project: MSW collection from commercial establishments, households, and community bins.
- MSW Processing Project: Sorting and segregating waste from MSW C&T through composting, shredding, recycling, etc.
- Mechanized sweeping Project: Deploying power sweeping machines, maintenance, consumables, safe waste disposal, and others to complete cleaning operations.
- Leading player in the MSW management industry.
- Consistent track record of MSW project execution.
- Diversified project portfolio.
- Latest technology tools, vehicles, and equipment
- Experienced team of promoters.
Jose Jacob Kallarakal, Shiju Jacob Kallarakal, and Shiju Antony Kallarakkal are the promoters of the company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||290.50||620.76||346.82||398.84|
Objects of the Issue:
The company proposes to utilize funds towards the following objects:
- To finance PCMC WTE Project through investment in subsidiaries
- To pay-off company’s consolidated borrowings by infusing debt in Subsidiary-AG Enviro
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Antony Waste IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Dec 21, 2020|
|IPO Closing Date||Dec 23, 2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹313 to ₹315 per equity share|
|Market Lot||47 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||47 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||9,523,345 Eq Shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹300.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||2,698,412 Eq Shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹85.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||6,824,933 Eq Shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹215.00 Cr)
Antony Waste IPO Tentative Timetable
The Antony Waste IPO open date is Dec 21, 2020, and the close date is Dec 23, 2020. The issue may list on Jan 1, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Dec 21, 2020|
|IPO Close Date||Dec 23, 2020|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Dec 29, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 30, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Dec 31, 2020|
|IPO Listing Date||Jan 1, 2021|
Antony Waste IPO Lot Size
The Antony Waste IPO market lot size is 47 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (611 shares or ₹192,465).
Antony Waste IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||51.10%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||46.20%|
Antony Waste IPO Prospectus
Antony Waste IPO Rating
Company Contact Information
Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited
1403, 14th Floor, Dev Corpora Building
Opp. Cadbury Company, Eastern Express Highway
Thane – 400 601
Phone: +91 (22) 4100 9295
Email: [email protected]
Antony Waste IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
Antony Waste IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Equirus Capital Private Limited
- IIFL Holdings Limited
Lead Manager Reports
- Lead Manager Performance Tracker
- List of IPOs handled by a Lead Manager
Antony Waste IPO FAQs
- What is Antony Waste IPO? Antony Waste IPO is a main-board IPO of 9,523,345 equity shares of the face value of ₹5 aggregating up to ₹300.00 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹313 to ₹315 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 47 Shares.The IPO opens on Dec 21, 2020, and closes on Dec 23, 2020.Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE.
- How to apply in Antony Waste IPO through Zerodha? Zerodha customers can apply online in Antony Waste IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Antony Waste IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.Steps to apply in Antony Waste IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Antony Waste IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.Visit Zerodha IPO Application Process Review for more detail.
- When Antony Waste IPO will open? The Antony Waste IPO opens on Dec 21, 2020 and closes on Dec 23, 2020.
- What is the lot size of Antony Waste IPO? Antony Waste IPO lot size is 47 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 47 Shares.
- How to apply for Antony Waste IPO? You can apply in Antony Waste IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
- When Antony Waste IPO allotment? The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Antony Waste IPO will be done on Dec 29, 2020, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Dec 31, 2020.
- When is Antony Waste IPO listing date? The Antony Waste IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of Antony Waste IPO listing is Jan 1, 2021.